Every mother is worried about her child’s health and for this, she keeps trying to include some health in her child’s diet. If your child is not gaining weight or is weak then there is no need to worry anymore.
Here we are going to tell you about a recipe which has been used for many years for children to gain weight and remove weakness.
How to make churma
To make churma for children, you need half a bowl of wheat flour, salt to taste, half a bowl of milk, one teaspoon of ground sugar (you can also take jaggery in winter), half a teaspoon of dry fruit powder and two teaspoons of desi ghee.
How to make churma
To make Healthy and Tasty Churma follow the following steps:
- First take a big pot and add wheat flour to it.
- After this add some salt and then add milk and knead it.
- After kneading it, keep it for half an hour.
- Now make dough from this dough and roll it on a circle.
- Keep pouring ghee on it while rolling.
- Keep in mind that you do not have to roll the parathas too thin.
- Now put the pan on the gas and after it is slightly hot, put the paratha over it.
Also read: Do not feed children before this age chocolate or else you will regret it
Benefits of churme
Churma combines with ghee and the antioxidants found in ghee help to flush out the toxins from the body. It is very good for the health of the child.
- Ghee added to churme strengthens the muscles of children and helps in its development. It is also believed to be helpful in maintaining the digestive system.
- Dry fruits added to churme provide fiber and a variety of nutrients to the body. It also helps in digestion of children.
- Since churma is made from wheat flour, its nutritional value also increases. Wheat is rich in protein, iron, zinc, copper and manganese.
- If churme is included in the child’s diet regularly then all the nutritional deficiencies can be removed from the child’s body.
- Churma can also be fed by mixing it with milk. The child will get calcium and protein from milk and his mental and physical development will be good.
Watch video: How to make testy puree with banana for baby